Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We moved!

Man, life has been hectic! We moved this past week, from VA to MD. Its put us about 10 min from Justin's work, and about 30 from JHH. Both are blessings :)

Drew has really been doing well! We have finally gotten everything situated with the medical supply company, and Drew is thriving! At his last appointment, he was up 2 pounds from his discharge weight. 2 pounds in 2 weeks - not bad! I just hope that he's evening out now, cuz if he keeps up at that rate, I'll have biceps that put The Hulk to shame!

Going to my appointment next week to discuss IUDs. I see it as the only option, I never remember to take pills, and shots don't appeal to me. Neither does fishing a plastic ring out of my vag every 3 weeks. So here we are. AND, as a kicker, I got my first post-partum period last night. Now, there is something I haven't missed.

I also joined a weight-loss program. 17 pounds to go til pre-baby weight, and 26 til pre-Justin weight (hey, we enjoy eating out. A LOT.)!!!!! I am hoping to get into a bikini at least ONCE this summer. We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment