Thursday, March 25, 2010

A good day!

Well, Parker and I gathered up all my frozen breastmilk, and Justin dropped us off at JH on his way to work. Parker fell asleep in his stroller, so I got to leave him with a nurse for 5 minutes so I could see my littlest dude. Imagine my surprise when I walked in, and his breathing tube was already out!

They told us it would be done aroud 4pm, and we were at the hospital around 245. He has been breathing good on his own so far, and after his xray tonight, they will slowly keep easing up on his sedation meds. Hopefully Drew will be alert this weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah, he still looks kinda rough, but he's doing fabulous! Mommy couldn't be happier (well, not counting how happy I'll be when he comes home!)

Other than that, I'm just hanging out with Parker today - he had a rough patch where he colored on the hardwood floors, but we cleaned it up, and moved on. Now we are watching the same Scooby-Doo movie for the third time today. He deserves it. Bonding time with "his Bean" (his name for me) cuz I'm his "bess fwen." How can you say no to that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment