Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I knew I wasn't crazy!

For the last 2 days, every nurse in hearing range has been telling Justin and I that Drew's tongue-lip adhesion would be removed this week. Uhm... no. We kept telling them not until his palate is repaired at 10mos, and we finally got confirmation from our plastic surgeon (he' out of town, they had to page him) that Justin and I were right, its staying in. However, they will remove the chin-bar that was put in place to prevent him from ripping out the stitches. So, no one will be able to tell he's got the stitches! Yay! His sleep study should be ordered, so it should be done tomorrow or friday, to get results monday or tuesday.

Grammy, Grandpa, and Aunt Ronda came to visit him today. He was chilling in his swing, and loved being cuddled and getting extra attention. He's such a sweetie!

In other news, my milk supply is still not where it needs to be. He was on formula for 24 hours while I tried to pump enough for at least a few feedings. It is just so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment